Nicole Lemons, CMCA®, Director of Project Administration
Office Phone: 206-641-9631
Toll Free: 888-522-7689
Fax Number: 206-641-9699
Nicole Lemons is an experienced property management professional with over sixteen years in the industry. She is a leader in the Community Association management field, an active member of the Washington Chapter of Community Association Institute (WSCAI), and holds the CMCA® certification. Nicole specializes in providing administration services for construction projects and insurance claims.
In her role as Director of Special Projects Administration, Nicole advises Boards of Directors on projects such as deferred maintenance, construction defect repairs, window, siding, roof and deck repair/replacement, fire sprinkler system replacement, asphalt repair and sealcoating. Nicole expertly serves the Board of Directors by attending periodic construction meetings, disseminating information to owners, advising the Boards of Directors on compliance issues, processing payment applications, and meeting with vendors and homeowners to coordinate approved work. Nicole works in conjunction with the accounting and management team at EM&C and with financial institutions to secure funding for projects if required. By utilizing excellent communication skills and being both responsive and detailed oriented, Nicole maintains excellent relationships with Boards and owners.
Prior projects include:
- Exterior strip and reclads including replacement of roofs, windows, siding and decks in communities ranging in size from 50 units to 200 units; ranging in cost from $350 thousand to $5 million
- Roof replacements from tile to composite and TPO and Carlisle mansard negative air space cavity flat roofing system replacements
- Replacement of all recalled Tyco sprinkler heads
- Installation of fire alarm systems in buildings to comply with revised state code
- Property damage administration for losses including fire, water and sewer damage.
Nicole was born in Wichita, Kansas, and has lived in the Seattle area for the past twenty plus years. She attended Green River Community College in Auburn, Washington, and in her free time enjoys baking, camping, reading, and vacationing with family and friends.
Nicole’s responsibilities with EM&C include but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily operations of the project administration team, working closely with each project administrator to ensure quality performance
- Train and mentor the project administration team
- Work with Managing Members to establish company policies and procedures
- Work with the Director of Marketing & Client Services to establish new project administration partnerships with current clients and business partners
- Manage a small portfolio of special projects and associations